Follow me and join my journey at https://quarantine15.weebly.com . Make sure you are making the most out of each and everyday! Please comment and make sure you are staying active and mentally strong!
(UPDATED!) School One Health and Physical Education Activities
Remember, activity minutes add up! It is okay to break up your total activity into different parts of the day. Use the charts below to keep track of which activity you have completed each day. You should try to complete THREE each day!
You can find my website on the Winslow School District Page. Find “School One”, find academics, and click Physical Education! Everything should be found on that page!
Please use the attached calendar to keep track of your progress!
***Weeks 4-6 Activity Log is only if needed
***Weeks 7-9 Activity Log is only if needed
Winslow School 1 Health and Physical Education 2019-2020
· Standard uniform polo shirts and/or sweaters are acceptable
· Khaki dresses, skirts, pants, and shorts
· T-Shirts may be worn, but MUST be SOLID grey or dark green
· Gym shorts/sweatpants may be worn, but must also be SOLID grey or dark green
· NO LOGOS unless Spirit Wear
· Sneakers are Mandatory
Physical Education Events:
Join the Heart Heroes!
Special Area Night/Fun Fest
School 1 Fun Day!
Physical Education Links: